Terms n Conditions of Supply
This page has been produced to provide information regarding our legal terms and conditions (“Terms”) on which we sell our products, (“Products”), listed on our website, www.pumpngrind.co.uk (the “Website”). These Terms govern the membership you share in with Pump n Grind.
The following Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you (“Contract”). Please read the following Terms to ensure understanding before any Product purchase or order is executed upon our Website. By ordering any Products, you agree to be bound by our Terms and and any references made in it.
If you refuse to accept our Terms, you must refrain from purchasing any items found on our Website.
The Terms to be outlined act as a Contract between us, only found in the English language and are enforced under English Law.
1. Who We Are
- Pump n Grind Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09443850 and have our registered office at Pump n Grind ltd, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS2 9DF (“Pump n Grind”, “we”, “our”, or “us”).
- If you are a consumer, you can contact us in the following ways:
- To cancel a Contract in accordance with your legal right to do so as set out in section 9. Let us know that you have decided to cancel through an e-mail to email@example.com and we will respond upon receipt of such an e-mail to confirm that we have received your cancellation request. Cancellations can also be processed through post to Pump n grind, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS2 9DF.
- All cancellations are effective from the date the e-mail or post leter is sent to us. Any other contact, including complaints should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any other reason for contacting us can be processed through e-mailing us through email@example.com.
- Any business contact should transpire through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any formal notice should be conducted in accordance with section 18.3.
In order to purchase Products from our Website, account registration may be required.
3. Our Products
- 1. Bags of coffee are currently sold through individual sale, with the option of purchasing as many, or as few bags of coffee as desired.
- Images depicted upon our website are for illustrative purposes only. Received products may vary slightly from the images upon our Website.
- Product packaging can and will vary from images depicted on our Website.
- Whilst efforts have been made to hold to a high level of accuracy, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our Website have a ±5% tolerance.
- Products displayed on our website are subject to availability. An email will be sent out to inform you of any unavailable stock and when we expect to replenish our supplies, should we choose to do so.
- We hold ourselves to no timing obligations in conjunction to the subsections of section 3.
4. Use of the Website
Website usage is governed through our “Terms n Conditions”. Please take time to read and process this information, as the described terms will be applied to your usage, should you choose to proceed.
5. Personal Information Processing
- Clause 6.1 applies to consumers only. For product purchase from our website, you must be 18 or over.
- Clause 6.2 applies to businesses:
- If you are not a consumer, you confirm the authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use our Website to purchase products to our Terms and Conditions.
- An agreement is established between us against claims for negligent representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or through negligence) that is not set out in these Terms or any document expressly referred to in them.
- Through the acknowledgement of entrance into this Contract, no reliance is made on any statement, assurance, representation or warranty (even in negligence) that is not set out in our Terms or associated documents, expressly referring to them.
7. Contractual Obligations between us and Businesses or Consumers
- Necessary steps for order transactions are made through our Website and allows for checks and amendments to any orders before submission is made.
- After placing your order, an e-mail will be sent confirming the payment transaction and receipt of your order.
- If we are unable to supply a listed product, due to stock change or shortage, we will inform you via e-mail and offer a refund if we are not able to agree upon a substitution. Should a price error be incurred through Website discrepancies, you will be notified via e-mail and the order will no be processed. Should payment have already proceeded, a refund will be offered in the payment format initially provided.
8. Rights to Term Variance
- Our Terms may be revised at any time. The Terms in force at the time of purchase will be applied to your order.
- We will endeavor to keep all customers informed of such changes through a date stamp, respectively, at the top of the page.
- Should the requirement of revisions to our Terms apply to your order, we will contact you in advance, to provide you with the choice to cancel in the light of the affected products, or just for the products received in conjunction with your transaction. Any dispatches with affected Terms that customers are unhappy to abide by can be returned at our arrangement and expense.
9. Consumer Rights to Returns or Refunds
This section is for Consumers only.
- Consumers have the legal right to cancel a contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, as outlined in section 9.3. If you change your mind within the set period or for another reason, choose not to keep the Product, please notify us of your decision to do so in order to cancel the Contract and process the associated reimbursement.
- Cancellations do not apply to the following:
- Used or opened Products;
- Bespoke or custom-made products to personalised specifications;
- Products unsuitable for return due to health protection or hygiene. In our case, if good have become unsealed after delivery or have perished;
- Inseparable Product mixture with other items after delivery;
- Any other category excluded by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
- Your legal right to cancel begins from the date of Dispatch Confirmation, as outlined in the confirmation e-mail, until 14 days have passed (for items delivered in a single instalment).
- Contract cancellation is achieved through emailing email@example.com, or by post to Pump n Grind ltd, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS2 9DF. When e-mailing or writing to us, please enclose information regarding your particular order to help us to identify it. Sufficient notice will be considered applicable if the cancellation was mailed on the last day of the return period and arrives with us after this time period. E-mails must be received before 2359 on the 14th day.
- Contract cancellation will result in:
- A refund for the price paid for the goods, in reflection to any reduced value to our goods, if this has been a result of any mis-handling. Should a full refund be issued prior to product inspection and it is found that the product in question is returned in an unacceptable manner, you must pay the amount we deem appropriate for our reimbursement for damaged goods.
- Refunded delivery costs paid, as permitted by law. Should a custom delivery method be requested and we choose to accept the associated delivery method charges, a refund will only be offered at the standard delivery rate.
- Issue the refund as soon as possible but guaranteed within the following:
- 14 days after the returned product arrives at our office for inspection.
- 14 days after the notification of cancellation has been requested, in the case where a product has not arrived in our outlined time period.
- Any faulty or inaccurately described products will be offered a full refund, including associated delivery charges and incurred costs in doing so that we deem reasonable.
- Refunds will be made in the format of original payment to the same card the transaction was carried out upon.
- Voucher payments or subsidies will be refunded in a voucher format, unless a promotional offer code is used, which expires within the associated time period.
- If the decision to cancel your contract has been made after product delivery:
- Please return the item with no delay and in any case, no later than 14 days after the arrival date. Do inform us of your intention to cancel the Contract, our returns address is Pump n Grind ltd, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS2 9DF.
- If no faults are found with our product, you will be responsible for any associated postage payments at the same delivery rate that it was first dispatched in.
- We are under legal duty to provide products in conformity with this contract. Consumers have legal rights in association with inaccurately described or faulty products. These legal rights do not affect your right to a return and refund. Legal rights advice is available from your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
10. Voucher Conditions
- Promotional codes are for new customers only, unless otherwise stated.
- Discounted or introductory offers are only available once, per person. Only one offer can be redeemed per household.
- Permission for the same person to use a promotional code more than once or more than once at the same address is not granted.
- Vouchers may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or published in any form without written permission granting approval from a member of the Pump N Grind team.
- Introductory offers, vouchers and other promotional codes may be suspended or cancelled at any time.
- Valid credit or debit card details are required for payment to be taken.
- Multiple product discounts will result in a reduced charge in correspondence with the associated discount until the end of the promotional period.
- Payment from any pre-paid Pump N Grind vouchers will be processed from the date of purchase and will remain valid until the date of credit expiration.
- Pump n Grind reserves the right to reject vouchers, should we have reason to suspect a breach in our Terms.
- We will aim to dispatch our products as soon as possible after order confirmation, unless an event occurs outside of our control. Should an extension to delivery estimates be required in any circumstance, we will contact you with an improved delivery date estimation date.
- Delivery orders are completed when the requested Products have been dispatched to the provided address. Product responsibility is then transferred to the consumer.
- Upon payment completion, Product ownership is transferred to the consumer.
12. International Delivery
- No delivery is made to non-UK addresses.
- Transactions from outside the UK will be accepted, as long as the delivery address is within the UK or Channel Islands.
13. Delivery Charges and Product Pricing
- Prices for Products will be as quoted on the Website, at the time of order submission.
- Different product prices apply for respective product quantities, for example, 200g pouches are charged at £4.95 and 500g pouches are £11.00
- Limited edition coffee selections will be made available and charged accordingly at prices outlined upon the Website, while supplies last.
- Product pricing may vary but price changes will not affect existing order transactions with a dispatch confirmation.
- Product pricing includes VAT (where applicable) at the current, UK chargeable rate. Should a change in VAT be made between the date of order and the date of delivery, you may be asked to pay the associated VAT adjustment if full payment has yet to be received for the requested Product.
- Incorrect product pricing may feature on the Website, despite best efforts to maintain correct pricing. In such circumstances, the following resolution methods will be applied:
- Should the error be minor, we will proceed with a transaction at the lower price and notify you for higher price charging to provide the appropriate level of refund, or apply full cancellation of transaction.
- Should a pricing error be obvious and largely disproportionate to the actual price, whether higher or lower, contact will be made to resolve payment solutions. Order transactions of this case will not be processed until further communication has been established to determine the plan of action. Should no further communication be received from the consumer, the order will be treated as cancelled and a notification e-mail will be provided.
14. Payment Methods
- Product payment can be established via credit or debit card. MasterCard, Visa, American Express are all accepted.
- Product payment is required in advance of Product dispatch.
15. Our Liabilities towards Businesses
Section 15 is for business customers only
- Business contracts will have Products designed for internal use only and are not designed for re-sale, unless consent is provided as part of the sale agreement.
- These terms do not limit or exclude liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence
- Breach of terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979
- Defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- No liability will be accepted for loss of profits, sales, savings, goodwill, business or revenue; data corruption of information software; or any indirect or consequential loss, outside of the constraints outlined in Section 15.2.
- As Section 15.2 and 15.3 state, the total amount of our liability to a business will not breach the total amount of the Product cost.
- No representation, warranties or undertakings are provided in relation to the Products that are not already stated in these Terms.
16. Our Liabilities towards Consumers
Section 16 applies to end Consumers only
- Should we fail to comply with these Terms, we will hold responsibility for loss or damage suffered as a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms, or our negligence, but we will not hold responsibility for unforeseeable loss or damages. Foreseeable loss or damage must be of direct and obvious consequence to breached Terms. Foreseeable loss or damage contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the Contract will also be our liability.
- Products for end Consumers are for domestic or private use only. Re-sale or business purposes are not permitted. No liability is provided for any loss of profit, business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- Liability is not limited or excluded for:
- Death, personal injury, or our negligence
- Breach of terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979
- Breach of terms implied by section 13-15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979
- Defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- In light of Section 16.2 and 16.3, our total liability for losses through connection with our contract shall not exceed £100 or 300% of the original Product pricing. The lower price of the two will be chosen.
17. Events outside of our Control
- No liability will be accepted for performance failure of Events Outside of our Control, which is defined in section 17.2.
- An “Event Outside Our Control” defines any act or event beyond our reasonable control. Examples include industrial actions by third parties, civil commotions, terrorist activities, war, natural disasters, telecommunication failure, public or private transport.
- Should product transportation affect your order delivery, new transport arrangements will be made after the Event Outside of our Control is over.
18. Correspondence with us
- References to Terms being made “in writing” include e-mail.
- Consumers can use Section 1.2 as reference for contacting us.
- Business Communications:
- Correspondence from your company to us shall be in the form of an e-mail, written and pre-paid first class or equivalent postage, or posted on our Website, where possible.
- If a message is delivered personally or left with our registered office, posted by 0900 on the second day after posting with next-day delivery. E-mail, one business Day after transmission or website posts will be responded to as soon as possible within office working hours.
- Legal action does not apply in conjunction with this section.
19. Miscellaneous Important Terms
- Rights and obligations may be transferred to other organisations. This however, will not affect your requirement to oblige by our Terms.
- Your transferal of rights can only be applied if consent is provided by us in writing.
- This contract is between you and us. No third party enforcement is applicable, under the Rights of Third Parties Act 1999.
- Each paragraph is enforced respectively, which does not nullify any section, should any part be deemed unlawful.
- Any absence in Term enforcement does not nullify its presence and we maintain the requirement for compliance. Any waivers will be consented to in writing but will not entitle or consent to the waiver of future defaults.
- Our Terms and connected disputes (including non-contractual disputes) shall be governed by the law of England and Wales.
- All parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to settle all disputes and claims arising from any connections with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.
Any complaints or enquiries should be made known through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org